Technology continues to re-shape work and business
Technology trends for 2022 reflect the post-pandemic recovery and transformation.
This is what our report offers:
Cutting-edge trends and an ample amount of new information
- How will the world, technology, and business shift during 2022?
- The trend report offers 17 trends ranging from healthcare to sustainable development. Report is compiled from hundreds of Finnish and international sources.
- The report will tell you what happens to social media accounts after you die, how to secure the availability of components, and how to protect yourself from bit rot, among other things.
We interviewed technology influencers – see the future through fresh eyes
We interviewed the most interesting Finnish experts about their views on the future. They give insights into how the development of technology looks like in Finland in 2022.
- Jussi Tolvanen, CEO of DNA: Growth builds our well-being – technology offers the keys
- Destaclean's CEO Tanja Rytkönen: The circular economy on construction sites contributes to stopping climate change
- Teemu Roos, Professor at the University of Helsinki: AI helps in better protection of individual data
- DigiFinland's CEO Mirva Antila: Digitalization creates efficiency in healthcare
Subscribe to DNA Business newsletter and you will receive the whitepaper!
As a subscriber of DNA Business newsletter, you will receive information by email about current topics in the industry, and about benefits and business solutions offered by DNA. These messages are sent only by DNA; we do not disclose your information to any third parties. You can unsubscribe at any time. If you are a newsletter subscriber, and would like to receive the guide, please fill out the form.