Internal Office Connections
Get Local Area Network as a maintained service
DNA Local Area Network ensures reliable connections to network services within one office location. Either implemented as a fixed or wireless, the internal company network is safe and straightforward. A comprehensive management service enables carefree maintenance and changes.
DNA manages, monitors, and maintains your company’s network environment 24 hours a day and reacts to faulty situations according to the prearranged service level standards. You can get DNA Local Area Network as an entirely new service or transfer an already existing network environment to be maintained by DNA.
DNA Local Area Network in a nutshell:
- Modern, fast and reliable network service
- Office intranet, firewall and remote use solution, managing, maintaining and monitoring according to the service level standards.
- Fixed and wireless network technology (LAN/WLAN), signal mapping
- Scales from small to large and demanding network environments
Your users will receive reliable and data secure connections to services
Smooth work with the LAN’s guaranteed coverage
Free yourself from the trouble of maintaining and managing
Data secure office solution with centred management
You can also implement the LAN solution connected to the DNA Secure SD-WAN service. In this case, all office networks can be managed centred with one data security policy. The fixed network switches in all locations and the wireless local area networks base stations integrate seamlessly to the Secure SD-WAN endpoint device. Read more about Secure SD-WAN service, or feel free to contact our customer service.
What is a Local Area Network?
- Local area network (LAN) is an internal, geographically limited telecommunications network, e.g., at a company’s single office space or household.
- Within a local area network, the data travels between devices either on a fixed LAN via an Ethernet cable, or on a wireless WLAN through a base station (Wireless LAN).
- A single LAN connects via a router to the internet and company locations to the comprehensive corporate network.
Firewall protects the Local Area Network, applications and workstations from threats efficiently, and provides a chance to monitor and manage the content as well as capacity of the network.
Corporate Network connects your office networks into a closed, data secure corporate network, at which time the Local Area Network services can be used in all locations.
Internet connections with various implementations straight from local locations.
Access management limits appropriate access to the internal company network and its services user and device group-specifically, and the implementation of guest network services.
Ensure functioning data connections
Contact us and get your company the high-quality networks as full-service.