Better accessibility with DNA Virtual PBX service
DNA Virtual PBX, or switchboard, makes your company’s customer service flexible and straightforward. Reaching your personnel will be easy, effortless, and smart – resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
Virtual PBX (Private Branch Exchange) enables faster reacting and answering. Communicating with customers is straightforward when they get all the needed answers from one phone number. Incoming calls to the company number can be routed to free personnel or a queue. For instance, if the reached user is in a meeting or on vacation, the calls will route automatically to other employees.
The service is an effective solution regardless of your company’s size or industry. Monthly billing is based on the actual amount of usage, so you pay for what you need. The mobile application is a cost-free part of the service. The Virtual PBX service is entirely cloud-based, so it does not require physical investments and scales along with your company’s growth and changing needs.
Customers can reach easily different departments of your company, from sales to customer service.
Easy to manage call routing and the accessibility of a user.
Useful mobile application
The mobile application enables fast and managing presence information in real-time.
There’s no need for physical investments, and the billing is based on actual usage.
DNA Virtual PBX adapts along with the needs of various user groups
Edit, e.g., your presence information and call settings on DNA Call mobile application. You can have multiple phone numbers and devices in use, and you can be part of more than one hunting group simultaneously.
You can forward incoming calls via a web-based attendant application. Edit and browse all employee presence information and telephone directory and add new contacts outside the service to the telephone directory.
As the main user of your company, you can manage, e.g., other users, group members, hunting groups, menu services settings and bulletins. You can schedule your standard reports to be delivered between specific periods.
DNA Virtual PBX features
- Using the service is possible with a browser-based user interface and mobile application
- Support for all numbers, for the company and its employees
- The possibility of using multiple phone numbers per person
- Voicemail service
- Internal telephone directory
- Managing presence information is easy (in a meeting, away from office, on vacation etc.)
- Call routing from one menu, e.g., to sales or customer support
- Other company number routing features, schedules, bulletins and queueing
- Callback service for customers instead of queueing
- Forwarding calls with the work status or outsourcing forwarding
- Versatile interfaces: real-time utilisation of other systems, such as user’s meeting information or access control integration’s absence information
- Vacation voicemail
- Call saving
- Call Centre
VoIP PBX connects digital voice traffic from the company’s IP-PBX to the public phone network.
Business and service numbers increase accessibility with unified employee phone numbers and easy customer service’s national numbers.
Corporate Network routes voice and data efficiently and securely.
Ensure smooth customer experience with quality solutions
Contact us, and we will help you find the most suitable customer service solutions for your company.