Online service for corporate customers
Online service enables independent management and monitoring of your company's services and subscriptions, as well as contacts between DNA and the customer.
Online services are implemented within the scope of DNA’s single sign-on (SSO) services.
In YDNA self-service you can:
- See all the services your company has from DNA
- Make changes to existing services
- Purchase new services and mobile devices
- Purchase and view your DNA Devices as a Service devices and reporting
- View contract details
- Keep track of orders and delivert
- Manage multiple Business IDs with a single user ID
- Create new users and manage user rights
No account yet?
Company signatory may authorize designated individuals to deal with customer service and electronic channels.
- DNA creates one or more root accounts for the customer (admin)
- The admin user creates the other users of the service and defines the appropriate user rights for them. The admin user can create user groups for the company to help manage user
- Electronic signature requires a Finnish SSN for authentication
- Please note, that after signing the form will be sent to customer service for processing. You will receive a separate confirmation once the ID has been created. Processing time of the form is about a week.