DNA Customer-specific APN enables creating a closed mobile network, that can be connected cost-efficiently and data securely to, e.g., the internal company network or cloud connect service. In addition, the service can be utilised as a platform for M2M service.
Straightforward access for users’ mobile devices to the corporate network
Secure and reliable connections without trouble
Easily manageable costs
DNA Customer-specific APN – how it scales according to your needs:
- For a company, the customer-specific APN is a service with which the company’s DNA mobile subscription’s data traffic is routed data securely to the corporate network.
- The subscription identification opening the connection is automated either with DNA’s mobile network’s order register or, if wanted, thesubscription identification is performed by the company’s own user authenticator.
- Fixed monthly pricing.
- The service works with DNA’s mobile phone subscriptions in Finland and abroad (abroad usage will be separately billed).
- Service is brought into use without investments in devices or software.
- Fixed IP addresses for endpoint devices can be determined as an additional service.
What is an APN service?
- APN (Access Point Name) is a company-specific solution created by an operator
- Enables company internal network’s service usage with mobile endpoint device strictly and data securely without a need for a separate VPN software.
- The service recognises the subscriptions defined by the company automatically out of the operator’s subscriber register or, if wanted, by using the company’s own user authenticator.
- All communication between the mobile network base station and mobile device is encrypted.
- In addition, you can connect a mobile network using security camera or measuring device to the corporate network with the service.