With Wholesale Ethernet VPN solution you can offer your own customers true Nordic, future-proof Ethernet (OSI 2)-level connectivity (Ethernet Virtual Circuit, EVC) service between different customer sites in Finland, between different countries in Nordic region. The service is ideal for IP based Layer 2 access needs for transmission, business LAN networks, Cloud services and Data Center access solutions.
Wholesale Ethernet VPN Specifications
Ethernet VPN is delivered on DNA's IP based MPLS backbone. Service access bandwidth is available from 2 Mbit/s to 1 Gbit/s and even up to 10 Gbps, with dynamic QoS and creating secure separate service networks via separated VLANs.
- Cost efficient - standardized equipment, unified managing of the services and processes
- Agile - eliminates network bottlenecks and easily adjusted to organizational and geographical changes
- Secure - traffic separation on Ethernet level effectively protects against security breaches
- Access Quality - supports real-time applications with different quality of service classes
- Service Quality – Comes with different Service Levels (SLA) for different customer needs