DNA SMS Gateway
Easy way for corporations to enable two-way communication with their customers, personnel and stakeholders via SMS messages.
DNA SMS Gateway is a service for corporations and organisations, enabling two-way communications via text messages with their customers, personnel, and stakeholders.
SMS Gateway is used for sending bulk text (SMS) messages from an application or information system to mobile phone network and receiving SMS messages as replies from the mobile phone network into the application. SMS Gateway is implemented by using an interface service, which provides a shared short number to which various other services can be connected. Alternatively, it is possible to use normal mobile phone numbers as the sender number. Multiple interface protocol options are available from which a company can choose the most suitable one for their needs.
SMS Gateway in a nutshell
- Multiple interface protocols available
- The service provides a shared short number to which various other services can be connected. It is also possible to use normal mobile phone numbers as the sender number
- It is possible to allow or block messages to specific numbers
- The service enables receiving distribution acknowledgements from terminal devices into an information system
- The service uses standardised interfaces, and companies can select the most suitable one for their application
- SMS Gateway supports several standard protocols
Interested in SMS Gateway? Contact us and we will be happy to tell you more!
Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
The DNA SMS Gateway provides businesses with a shared short number to which various other services can be connected
The company’s own short number can also be connected to the SMS Gateway so there is no need to use separate keywords for receiving messages
DNA SMS Gateway can also generate a message breakdown report
Fits for corporations and organisations of all sizes
Comprehensive mobile network ensures smooth connections
DNA’s 4G network covers over 99,6% of Finnish people, and our 5G network covers over 80% of Finnish people in over 200 localities. DNA constantly monitors the usage and capacity of our mobile network. Based on statistics, we renew the network when needed. This means that we replace the old access points to new ones at locations where the need for increased speed and capacity is most significant.
Our dedicated experts will be happy to help you to find the right solution for your needs.